Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's been one CRAZY busy week.

On Tuesday Jordan came home upset.  He had been punched on the bus, again.  Wednesday, I started painting the dinning room at 8:00 am. and just about 10:00 am, Jordan called from school that he wasn't feeling well and wanted some Advil.  Dawn was out of class so she went to find out what was going on that caused his headache. While she was there she made arrangements to speak with the Principals at his school on Thursday, about the issues on the bus and brought Jordan home.  On her way home she got a call from Carus stating that Miss Mary had fallen and they thought she might have broken her arm, so she stopped and picked her up.  She got here just in time to get Miss Hailey off the bus.  I didn't know if she was going to make it back in time so I went to the bus stop to get Miss Hailey also.  Since we were both there and she needed to take Miss Mary to the emergency room, I took Miss Hailey and Jordan to my house and fed them lunch.  I finished painting the dinning room, now I need to finish the hall way.  Dawn called on their way back and said, Miss Mary has a Buckle Fracture in her left wrist.  Thursday Hailey came home on the bus as usual and Miss Mary was here too.  Dawn went to her afternoon classes and at 2:10 pm I took the girls to go get Jordan from School so he didn't have to ride the bus, till we get this all straitened out.  Zack started his after school program called Club Universe, and I had to pick him up at 4:30pm.  We were just getting ready to go get Zack when Miss Hailey decided that she didn't want to go.  Jordan said he would stay home with her.  He sat down in a chair and when Miss Hailey passed by him to go to the couch she tripped over his feet and landed with her face on a small table in my living room.  She caught the edge of the table with her front teeth, which pushed the gums up and split them.  When Jordan picked her up, her mouth was bleeding, I had Jordan get an ice pack and Miss Mary grab a Popsicle.  I got her settled down sitting with an ice pack and a Popsicle and headed out to get Zack, when I saw Dawn pulling in early from Class.  So Dawn checked her out and headed back the the ER.  They said she was lucky that she didn't loose her front teeth.  Luckily she didn't have to get stitches.  So Miss Hailey gets to eat soft foods till her teeth heal, she is not allowed to chew anything.  Poor Dawn is so stressed from all her classes already and then all this in the same week.  Like I said, we have had a CRAZY busy week.   Miss Mary gets her real cast on next Tuesday.

The good news, is I get to go to the beach next week for a couple days with my Dear Hubby before he starts back to work.  Yeah!!!  I need a vacation after the last 3 months.  Maybe I can get some creativeness going when I return.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment