Tuesday, August 16, 2011

September is National Stamping Month!

 To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, we are offering our first-ever double stamp set! You can get the exclusive My Acrylix® Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set FREE when you place an order of $75 US / $82 CAN from August 15 through September 30, 2011. You'll love this double set—two D-size sets in one envelope—which includes lots of clever phrases and coordinating images you'll use in your handmade cards all year long. The double set has a retail value of $35.90/$39.90, which drastically increases the value of your qualifying purchase! Have double the fun stamping during National Stamping Month with our new Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set!

Click here to go on a Blog Hop to see some Awesome Artwork using the Pair-a-Phrase stamp set.

You also qualify for the Stamp of the Month," Wicked" for just $5.00.
Halloween is a huge part of our October.  All 4 of my grandchildren have October birthdays and we usually have a Halloween party so this set is perfect for us.  I will probably do something for my September or October Card Class with this set too.
Click here to go on a Blog Hop to see some Awesome Artwork using the Wicked Stamp set.

And if you order before August 31st, you can get this Alphabet set for FREE too.  I can see this set being used in many ways, and I love the samples they show too.
If you place a $80.00 order, that is the $75.00 order plus the Stamp of the Month set for $5.00 you get an additional $60.80 worth FREE.  That's 75% more for FREE!!!
I just got my Pair-a-phrase stamp set and plan on playing with it today.  I will be sure to post my artwork, so check back soon.  Let me know what you think about the Blog Hops if you go. 

If you wish to place an order you can; 
Call or Text me at 503-708-6889
or email me @ jwilson@bctonline.com, 


Happy Scrapin',

Janice

P.S.  I will be posting some picks of Blog Candy soon, as we are approaching the 15000 hits.  Be sure to leave me a comment because the person who comments on my blog or sends me an email closest to the 15000 hits gets the Blog candy.    



No comments:

Post a Comment