Friday, August 5, 2011

My new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge has arrived.

I just received my order and was so excited to get to play, and play I did.  I made some of the 3-D flowers in different sizes using the new Roxie paper.

 I cut these any where from 2" to 6".


 These I cut at 2" and 4".

I cut this one at 5". 

I cut these at 2" and 3". 
This one I cut at 6" and I thought it would be larger.  It is large and stands up about 1 1/4".  I have not glued them down yet, I still want to play with them a little to see if I can make them look more real.  Tell me what you think.

I love this new Roxie paper, I can see so many things made with it.
Journals, Rolodex, Desk sets, the list just keeps going.

Cards.


This is our new My Creations Memory Game set.  
Create your own game with this sturdy chipboard box and 24 3" x 3" chipboard squares, for only $9.95. Page 131 in the new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea book.













                                


 I would love to have a workshop with this paper pack. 


You purchase the Workshop On The Go kit ($29.95) from me and I will schedule a date to hold the workshop for FREE.   I will bring my Cricut and we will have some fun.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice
503-708-6889 call or text
jwilson@bctonline.com





No comments:

Post a Comment