Saturday, May 7, 2011

Operation Smile Donation.

I just received a donation from Giraffe Studios LLC.  Thank you so much Nicholas.  This is my first donation through my blog and I am so excited.  
I am also excited to tell you about this great site I found for free SVG cut files that you can cut on your Cricut if you have Sure Cuts A Lot or Make The Cut programs.  I am sure there are more programs out there but these are the ones that I am familiar with.


Nicholas Gomez is a designer of some of the SVG cut files and I have to say he does a fantastic job.  If you are looking for specific designs check them out.  Here is a link to Nicholas' website, where you will find his SVG cut flies.  http://nicholasgomez.com/  If you sign up for his free files, please let him know that you found his link on my blog.
Train Locomotive

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment