Monday, February 14, 2011

New artwork.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

myscrapchick.com has some very cute cut files for your electronic die cutting machines and this is just one of them.  This was a FREE cut file that comes to me via email every Friday.

I made mine into a Candy bar wrapper instead of a card and gave it to my dear hubby for valentines day.


I made some for My Grandchildren this afternoon too, but I made them with punches.

I made boy ones by putting mustaches on them. 
 Jordan thought his looked French and Zack's had a Hitler stache.

 I punched out 2 hearts and a 1/4" circle to make bows on the girls' ones.


This is a door hanger I made from the Sweetheart Level 2 paper pack and B1369 Rosy Regards Stamp set.

This is also from the Sweetheart paper pack and B1368 Baby Love Stamp set.

 This one is also from Sweetheart papers and B1368 Baby Love Stamp set.  On the bottom there are box pleats that look like a shirt.
This card is made with C1439 Enjoy Life Stamp set and Sweetheart Papers.

I hope you liked my cards and candy bar wrappers.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment