Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Join Close To My Heart in the month of February and earn a FREE Consultant Kit




Yes… you read correctly.  FREE!  Close To My Heart is giving away FREE CONSULTANT KITS!  When you join Close To My Heart during February and achieves Straight To The Top (both levels; first month and the first three months), you will receive Straight To The Top rewards of $100 US / $110 CAN in select product credit, PLUS you will receive a rebate of $129/$140 on your New Consultant Kit. It’s free products and a free kit—a fabulous deal!


If you and your friends like to get together and scrapbook, make cards or 3D paper crafts this is a great way to get coordinating paper, inks and embellishments at a discount.  If you would like more information, email me @ jwilson@bctonline.com or Call me 503-708-6889. 


If you want to sign up and join my team click here.  I would love to help you get your Close To My Heart Business started.


Happy Scrapin',


Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment