Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spring 2010 Idea Book Sneak Peek. Shhhhhhhh!!!

I just received my new Workshops On The Go and now I have to decide which one I want to do at class on January 2nd.  If you are coming to my workshop please feel free to comment on which you would like to do first.  OK, obviously I am having trouble with my computer so please forgive me for the extremely long spaces between pictures.

Veranda 




































This is the main layout in the Veranda kit.

















This is card 1

























This is card 2





















This is card 3
























This is the additional layout in the Veranda kit.





















These are the additional cards you can make.
































With the Veranda package you will get 8 Filigree Charms and the My Acrylics Follow Your Heart stamp set.






You Rock

This is the main layout for You Rock. 


















This is the additional layout for You Rock.




















In the package you get Mini-Medley Out Door Denim and the My Acrylics Just Be You stamp set.



















Top Stitch



































This is the main layout in the Top Stitch kit.

This is the additional layout in the Top Stitch kit.











You also get Mini-Medley Colonial White and the My Acrylics Love Is In The Air Stamp set.



Caboodle


This is the main layout in the Caboodle kit.











This is the additional layout in the kit.


In this kit you will get Dimensional Elements Booksmart

















And the My Acrylics This Way stamp set.


I love the colors in the new paper packs in the new Spring Idea book.  I will post the Workshops On The Go again when I get them made up.  These pictures are right out of the Workshop guide that comes in the kits.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice




























No comments:

Post a Comment