Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My first Comment

I am so excited, I got my first comment.  YEAH!!!  Thanks Tarina.  And I have 3 followers how exciting.  I can't believe how many people have checked out my blog.  I login and look with amazement every time.  I have been very busy as many of you have been, working on items for the bazaars and I have another one this Saturday near Aloha, OR.  A friend took some of my Rolodex index cards and displayed them at a bazaar she was in last Saturday and she called me last night to let me know she sold all of the Birthday ones.  So here I go again making more for this Saturday.  I just set up my very first Scrapbooking and Card workshops starting in January  and will continue them every month as long as I can.  This has been an awesome month for me.  I have been trying to get classes going for a long time.  For more information on my workshops send me an email or look at my calendar on my CTMH website.  jwilson.myctmh.com

Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you, and I hope you can come to my workshops.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment