Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Photo update at last.





We went tonight and had our Family photo taken. Our last one was taken in November 1994.  We have expanded slightly.  I couldn't wait to share them.


From left to right in the back row: my Son James, my SIL Charlie and my Daughter Dawn
in the front row: my DH Steve and myself.




Here we have Grandma and Grandpa with Jordan(11)  in the back and Zack(9) over my left shoulder Mary(7) is hugging Grandpa and Hailey(4) is sitting on my lap.

From this picture you couldn't tell they see us everyday could you?  These are my little monkeys who live with us.  They bring so much joy to my life.

The other day Hailey wanted chocolate milk and it was about 1/2 hour before I needed to start dinner so I said well it is almost time for dinner so I think you should have something else right now.(otherwise she won't eat) Hailey says Pleeaassssse Grandma just a drip, I'm counting on you.  How do you say no to that?  And  where did she come up with that?  And how do you mix just a drip?

Thanks for letting me share my Family photo with you.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment