Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Christmas Cards.

I said in my last post that I would be sharing my Christmas cards so here they are.  I decided to purchase one of the card kits From Close To My Heart, it is My Originals - Around the Holidays Card Kit. This Kit makes 12 cards and uses My Stickease stickers that you layer.


















They were pretty easy to put together and they are cute, but I still prefer to make mine without a kit.  I send out about 50+ Christmas cards every year so this is just a few of my cards.

I made some from the Evensong Level 2 paper pack. I made 2 of each,  I took the Ideas for these cards from  the Wishes Book.  Greeting Card Workshop on page 111.  The Stamp sets I used were, D1366 - Holiday Trinkets, D1384 - Snow Flurries, D1320 - Shinning Star, D1388 - Card Chatter - Christmas and C1328 - Festive Frills.  I used Sorbet, Cranberry and New England Ivy inks.  A little Red Velvet Ribbon and some sparkles.






 



















































































So I now have 32 of my 50+ cards and if I use the 9 from the Jingle kit I only have to make a few more.  I hope these give you some Ideas for your cards.  I am sorry it took me so long to get these posted.  I will try to post some of the Items I took to the 4 Bazaars that I did this year.  I normally do 2 Bazaars but when I got the opportunity to do more I jumped at it so that I could actually get some classes started.  It was Awesome, I have 12 people interested in my local classes, they start January 2, 2010, and will be held at the Beavercreek Telephone Company Meeting room on Henrici Rd, in Oregon City, OR. For more information on my classes call 503-708-6889 or email me jwilson@bctonline.com

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment