Thursday, June 29, 2017

WOW!!! 8 years?

I can't believe I have been blogging for 8 years.  Happy Blog-iversary to me.  
It has been a pleasure and a pain. lol

As I reflect back over the years and remember all the fun I had making cards and pages and I was so excited to share them with you.  I have been quite busy since my flood last year and I still don't have my scrap area fixed up the way I want it or even really usable yet.  Thank goodness for that giant island we put in. We use it for everything.  

I just want to say THANK YOU!!! To all of you who have kept coming back to check in and see what I have been up to.  I am sorry if I have disappointed you at times with no cards or pages. I hope you will stay with me as I really do plan on getting back to making cards and layouts.   

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

PS Don't forget to leave some LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment