Thursday, June 15, 2017

Only 14 days till Close To My Heart Convention!

I am getting so excited..........


Do you know why?




That's right.


The New Annual Idea Book is revealed...


Can you guess what some of the new products will be?


What?  You think I know. lol   No way.  It is always a surprise to me too.


As in the last 6 years we have had a new Exclusive Cricut cartridge and I expect one again this year.

I can hardly wait to see what it has on it.

I am hoping to see some new embellishments too.

Once Convention starts make sure to keep checking in to see if there is anything being shared.  You can also check on my Facebook page where there might be more updates. Here is the link to my Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/janicewilsonCTMH/

Check out the Going soon page on my website and the Clearance page too

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment