Friday, April 7, 2017

Bargello meets Sugar Rush | DT *Updated

Hello Everybody,
Today I'm sharing my latest card with you guys.
Have you ever heard of bargello? I hadn't until a couple of weeks ago lol
Once I saw it, I fell in love and had to try it for myself!


The Sugar Rush collection from Close to My Heart was perfec for this technique!
If you wanna try it, here's the video I adapted mine from: Recycled Paper Bargello Card | Kissing Class #09 by Kate Palmer. I will update this post to include my own tutorial as well. In it, I will be using my adaptations. I really love how this turned out and I may just have to do a bargello card with each of my paper packs! lol

*Update: After several hours, I finally managed to work my way around centimeters!lol Here's the link to my YouTube video tutorial:
https://youtu.be/Ubw0WjGhUhI

                     

I also used the Basic Hearts Thin Cuts for my heart cluster and the Hello & Thanks Thin Cuts(currently unavailable) for my sentiment. To make 'hello' stand out, I cut it three times and glued them on top of each other. this makes the die cut thicker and more prominent.
After adding my cluster and sentiment, I finished off the card with a few Bitty Sparkles & Grey Enamel Gems (pack includes white also). 
Oooo! I could work it into a layout as well! lol
So much inspiration, so little time!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
~Tarina
@hellotarina











No comments:

Post a Comment