Friday, March 10, 2017

Heritage Scrapbook Layout | DT

Hello Everybody!
Today I'm sharing with you a heritage scrapbook layout I made using the Hello Lovely collection from CTMH...along with a few other things lol. This layout took me a few days to complete, but I love how it turned out!





This layout was inspired by a quilt block I saw on my Pinterest feed. I saw it and thought "Hmm, quilts kind of make me think 'vintage'.....maybe I could incorporate a block into my project." And so this layout was born. lol
Did you know CTMH offers Kraft cardstock? Yes, they do! And that's exactly what I used for my base layer. It always reminds me of vintage and that's what I was going for. I also used Whisper Thick Twine for the stitching and distressed the edges of each quilt block piece.






















For the flowers, I used the Basic Hearts, Thin Cuts dies, Whisper Thick Twine, and some Liquid Glass. The photo mat and frame were cut from the CTMH, Artistry cartridge and the foliage was cut using the Flower Market cartridge. Once I had it all together, I had to finish it off with some Bitty Sparkles, and Gold Glitter Gems.


Heritage Layout Recipe
Hello Lovely Paper pack
Basic Hearts, Thin Cuts
Whisper Thick Twine
3-D Foam Tape
Liquid Glass
Artistry Cricut Cartridge
Flower Market Cricut Cartridge
Edge Distresser
Bitty Sparkles
Gold Glitter Gems
Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen
Memory Book Glue Dots™


I hope you've been inspired by this layout
and I can't wait to share another project with you next week!
Have a great weekend!
~Tarina
@hellotarina

No comments:

Post a Comment