Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Need any Tupperware?

Oh boy, you are not going to believe this. Lol

I was invited to a "Quartermania" on Monday. Of course I had to ask what that was.

It's a quarter auction for Tupperware, bring lots of quarters.

Little did I know it was going to be soo much fun. I grabbed my quarters and took my Granddaughter Mary with me.  We get to this place almost late. Lol  They said pick a paddle for the auction. So I picked the #1.  They had lots of paddles left do they handed them all out.  I ended up with #1, #53 & #56. One time they called my #56, but I wasn't playing that one at the time.  Then they called #53.  Whoohoo I yelled, wait what just happened?  2 ladies were stealing my prize.  It was the coveted can opener, my favorite one. Well darn it, I didn't get it, but I did get some new teal Flatouts and a cute little heart.  They are pretty awesome too. So, they said you know the can opener comes in the kit and its only $39.00 to sign up.  Did you know the can opener cost almost as much to purchase it outright?

So you know what I did?   That's right, I signed up. So now I figure I can organize that new pantry and save myself a little moo-la to boot.

http://jwilson1364.my.tupperware.com/ 

 This is the mess I have right now. Can you imagine how much better it will look with some Modular mates in there?  I do have a few, but not enough to do what I need to in there. I'm also getting an onion/garlic bin and a potato bin too.  I can hardly wait yo dhow you how much better it's going to look. Let me know if you would like to order something or book a party.


Total mess.


Oh my goodness, I almost forgot. Because I signed up before February 3rd, I get the brand new micro-grill for FREE!!!  That is a value of $199.00. How crazy is that? If you hurry, you can get one too.

How cool is that?



Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment