Friday, January 27, 2017

Sign Me Up!

New Consultants who join my Close To My Heart team in February will get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets for FREE! That’s an additional $53.85 in retail value added to the already incredible value of the New Consultant Kit!


For our former Close To My Heart Consultants, we will also offer a lower-priced, no-kit enrollment option that will allow former Consultants to sign up for just $50! They will still receive $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on products of their choice, meaning they basically get to sign up for free! PLUS they’ll get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets for FREE!




Campaign Dates: February 1, 2017 (12:00 am MST) – February 28, 2017 (11:59 pm MST)

How cute are those stamp sets?  I think they are super cute. 
Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Scrappin',
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment