Saturday, January 7, 2017

Crop 4 Vets!!!

Have I mentioned that in just over a month The VFW Post 1324 Auxiliary will be hosting a Crop 4 Vets?  February 11th, from 9 am till 9 pm.  104 S. Tumwater Dr., Oregon City, OR 97045

That's right, we will be hosting a Crop 4 Vets to raise money to help more veterans.  I am so excited because this is the first of 2 Crops for this new year. That's right, we had several Croppers who couldn't attend the last one and we were asked if we could host another one so more Croppers could attend.  I hope you can join us.  We have lots of prizes too.






If you need an application or more information, please call me 503-708-6889 or email me at jwilson@bctonline.com  Click here to go to our Crop 4 Vets Facebook Event Page

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment