Thursday, July 21, 2016

Opportunity is Knocking, will you answer?

In April, I celebrated 9 years with Close To My Heart.  I have loved every minute of being a consultant. I don't always work my business as much as I would like, but that is the beauty of owning your own business.  You can work it as much as you need or want to.  You can take time off when you need to. Just remember that your business will not work it's self.  You will still need to do things to keep it running. Just like your car. If you don't keep gas in it, it can't take you where you want to go.  

So, if you have been wanting to join Close To My Heart and begin a new artistic adventure, now is the time.  

Did you know that Opportunity is Knocking TONIGHT? - Thursday, July 21, 7:00 pm MDT http://fuze.me/32980098


Join the Opportunity calls via phone by calling 1-201-479-4595. To join online, go to http://fuze.me/32980098 a few minutes before the scheduled webinar time. You can also simply go to www.fuze.com or open the Fuze app and enter the meeting ID: 32980098. If you wish to participate online, we encourage you to download the Fuze application beforehand so you can be all set up to enjoy the webinar when it’s time to join.

Let me know if you have any questions,  503-708-6889.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment