Monday, February 1, 2016

Share the Love.

Share the love this February by purchasing the exclusive My Acrylix® Share the Love D-size stamp set (CC1060). Filled with adorable icons and loveable sentiments, this stamp set will be a beautiful addition to your collection—but there is more to this stamp set than meets the eye! Not only will you be getting a high-quality, swoon-worthy stamp set by taking part in this promotion, but Close To My Heart will also donate $7 USD of the proceeds from this stamp set to Operation Smile™, an amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world!* Check out our social media channels all month long to see this stamp set in action, and remember to post your own artwork using the hashtag #ctmhsharethelove to help bring attention to a wonderful and worthy cause.

And just to make things better, I will add $3.00 to Operation Smile Donations for each Share the Love Stamp set purchased through me or my website during the month of February.  
That will bring the total donation up to $10.00 per stamp set.  
Get your Share the LOVE Stamp set here.

Join me in purchasing this stamp set and help me raise enough for 1 smile.  
It costs $240.00 per operation that is just 24 stamp sets. Together we can do this.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment