Monday, February 1, 2016

Charlotte Workshop Your Way.

I love this paper pack. The colors are so soft and gentle.

Close To My Heart is changing up the paper packs and Workshops.  Here we have the Charlotte Workshop Your Way.  All of these layouts use the Picture My Life cards that now come in the Workshops Your Way kits.  You get 2 sheets of 5 different patterend papers and 2 sheets of the Pictue My Life cards that you get to cut apart.  One side of the Picture My Life card sheets is printed in one direction and the other side is printed in the other direction, so you can have the saying go the direction you want it too. I was supposed to add flowers from the Springtime Wishes Stamp set C1641 and it has matching Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts dies too, but somehow I have misplaced them. I have taken this to my monthly crops twice now, so I must have pulled them out at some point and didn't get them back in my bag.  Oh well gives me something else to do. lol




I also made 15 cards, well they are still in the making process, but that is a lot from 1 paper pack. 

The stamp sets will no longer be part of the Workshops and there is a new name too.  I think you will like the new Workshops Your Way.  Along with the changes comes a new price too. They are now just $26.95.  Here's what the Charlotte Workshop Your Way kit looks like.

Workshops Your Way™ Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit Contents:
1 – Charlotte Paper Packet (X7205B)
1 – Charlotte Complements (X7205C)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, 2 Whisper)
1 – Black & Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
1 – Treasured Puffies (Z3203)
Featured Colors: Black, Champagne, Slate, Sorbet, Whisper, White Daisy
Use the materials and the online guide to create three traditional layouts and one Picture My Life™ layout.
I hope my artwork will inspire you to create beautiful things with this paper pack.  By the way, can you guess where the name comes from?  Leave me a comment below. 


Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment