Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Have you seen the Stamp of the month yet?

Look at how cute this stamp set is.  So many cute things you can do.

It's called Balloon Animals





You can get this set for just $5.00 when you spend $50.00 or more.  

Why not get the Share the Love stamp set too.  

Close To My Heart is sending $7.00 to Operation Smile from each Share the Love set purchased and I will send another $3.00 for every Share the Love stamp set purchased through me or my website through the month of  February.  That makes it a $10.00 donation from each stamp set.  

It costs $240.00 per operation, together we can help with at least one operation.


Thank you in advance for your generosity. 
I will keep track of the sales on my website and keep you all up dated of our results.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment