Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year.  

I was lucky enough to spend the last few days of 2015 in bed with a virus.

I am feeling much better now and hope the new year is better than the last.

I have a lot to share with you so go get your favorite beverage and get comfy. 

Our new Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book is here and I think you are going to love what's inside.

With the new year, comes changes and like a lot of other companies, Close To My Heart has made some changes as well.  Some of you will love this others may not.  

We now have Thin Cuts dies, yes you read that right. We now have Thin Cuts dies.  I am so excited about that.  Love the dies that match our stamps.  I know we have the cricut, but sometimes it's easier to use the thin Dies than the Cricut.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my cricut and I will probably never give it (them) up, but I love thin dies as well.  I am not partial to one brand over another, as I have not used that many, but I do love the ones I have.  Check out the Thin Cuts here

We also have a new Planner Bundle and I love it so far. It is beautiful. I haven't used a planner in a long time, so it will take some getting used to.  I just started putting everything in my phone calander and that took some time to remember to do as well. 

I will be showing you all of these new things here in the next few days, but for now I want to talk about the changes in the paper packs and Workshops On The Go. 

You will now get 10 sheets of Background and Texture(B&T) Paper 
plus 2 sheets of Picture My Life (PML) cards,
 which you can cut apart and use them in many different ways.  
That will be another post. 

 Notice I did not mention Cardstock.  That's right, no cardstock.  I know, I know. We just got used to having cardstock in the paper packs.  However, this way you can choose the cardstock you want to go with the paper pack, and you don't have to feel quilty for not using the cardstock that comes in the pack.  
These papers are absolutely beautiful.  
12 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos™ (2 each of 6 double-sided designs)


Charlotte Complements X7205C $6.95 

In this pack you get 2 – 6" × 6" Coordinating Sticker Sheets
1 – Assorted Chipboard Die-Cuts with Gold Foil

Our new 

Workshops Your Way™ Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit  G1104 $26.95

Yes, the price is lower.  Check out the contents below, including the Download Guide, now you can print out your own guide. You will find these guides listed in several places so they are easy to find.
Workshops Your Way™ Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit Contents:
1 – Charlotte Paper Packet (X7205B)
1 – Charlotte Complements (X7205C)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, 2 Whisper)
1 – Black & Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
1 – Treasured Puffies (Z3203)
Featured Colors: Black, Champagne, Slate, Sorbet, Whisper, White Daisy

Use the materials and the online guide to create three traditional layouts and one Picture My Life™ layout.


This new stamp set works well with the Charlotte Papers and it has matching Thin Cuts too.  



 Here is a couple samlpes of the Charlotte Workshops Your Way™ cardmaking project 


on the cards above they used CTMH water color paints to color the watercolor paper and then stamped and die cut them using the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts.



 Here are some samples of the Charlotte Workshops Your Way™  As you look at these, you might notice that they used some of the Picture My Life Cards in the layouts as well.  

I hope to have my own pages up to show you soon.  

If you have any questions or need help finding something on my website please call me 503-708-6889 or you can email me jwilson@bctonline.com

If you would like to get a Seasonal Expressions with all the new items let me know.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice 



1 comment: