Friday, January 1, 2016

And the Mystery Hostess Drawing winner is....................................................

I announced on December 27th, that this was my last Mystery Hostes Drawing. Sorry if you missed it.  The winner of the Mystery Hostess Drawing receives $25.00 in FREE Close To My Heart products.  

I had 3 entries in my last Mystery Hostess Drawing 

Christina Carnright, Jean Pilch and Andrea Murdoch.  

Thank you ladies for your orders.  

I always use RANDOM.ORG to do my drawings.  


With out further delay.............


The WINNER is..................



Jean Pilch.


Congratulations!!!  Jean please call or email me your order.  
503-708-6889 or jwilson@bctonline.com

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

                   

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Jean Pilch
  2. Christina Carnright
  3. Andrea Murdoch
Timestamp: 2016-01-01 08:42:27 UTC, IP: 69.54.142.69

No comments:

Post a Comment