Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Family and Friends.  I know I am.

I haven't joined in on the 30 days of sharing why you are thankful, but I am truly thankful for my Family and Friends, that includes you, my followers.  

I am thankful that I get to see my grandchildren every day. 
I am thankful that I am married to my best friend who supports me in all my adventures, eventually.  
I am thankful for my children who help me with just about any thing I need. 
I am thankful that I am still pain free, 3 years now.  
I am thankful for my family who live near and far.
I am thankful for my friends who keep me sane.
I am thankful for all my followers who keep me excited about what I do and encourage me to continue.  
I am thankful my Mother taught me to cook, sew, and craft.

Again Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Janice




No comments:

Post a Comment