Saturday, November 2, 2013

Can you "Picture Your Life" at Close To My Heart!

November 1, 2013,

Close To My Heart begins an 

incredible recruiting opportunity, 

unique Constant Campaign, 

and product sneak-peek 

all rolled into one huge offer! 


What's the new product? 


It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program





  • There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from,  
  • Each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12" x 12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. 
  • You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. 
It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants! There is a preview period for these and all new products starting in January.  I will have more details coming soon so keep watching my blog.  


When you join my team from November 1—December 15,  with the Essentials Kit and qualify for the offer, you will receive more than $180 in products and supplies, plus commission on your sales, all for just $49. Add to that the perks of Straight To The Top, and a new Idea Book coming soon, and you have an incredible opportunity.  You may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultants must remit $300 in commissionable personal sales by March 31, 2014.

The Master New Consultant Kit just $99.00, with a retail value of over $300.00, the Master kit includes everything in the essentials kit plus expanded business items, along with additional products and Studio J layouts, to help you organize your business and reach your creative and financial goals. It’s an investment of $99.00 that will reap big rewards!

If you were thinking about joining my team now would be the perfect time.  This is HUGE! I am so excited about this new program.  I have been trying to learn how to do the Project Life style scrapbooking and now I don't have to, I can learn Picture My Life and stay true to Close To My Heart.  This is such a great company to be part of.  They have the stability to stay on top of the industry. 

If you would like to join my team you can click here  to fill out the application online.  If you have questions or would rather call me 503-708-6889 and I will schedule a time to meet with you and talk you through the process.  I would love to have you join my team.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment