Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spring Summer 2013 Idea Book Kick-Off Party Favors

I haven't posted in a few days, because I have been so busy making prizes and party favors for our Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book Kick-Off party we had last night.  You should have been there, we had a great time.  This is going to be a long post, so get comfortable.

We played our version of The Price Is Right, we called ours "The Price is Close To My Heart."  We held up new product and had them guess what the price was.

I created the Wheel along with some help from our Guest Designer Tarina and her Husband Rex.  Rex Built the frame for me and came up with the idea to use the reel from our new Christmas Lights.  Tarina help me figure out how to cover the Reel.  Here is what the finished Wheel looks like.

There are no pegs to stop the wheel, we didn't need any as it stops pretty quickly on it's own.  We, my Grandchildren and Tarina's children and a neighbor's child, have tested it and it never stops on the same spot 2 times in a row.  I figured if 8 children could play with it, it would hold up for at least one game night.  This was a big hit and everyone wants to play it at all our meetups in the future.

I used product from the new Idea Book to make everything.  Here are some pics.

This was one of the prizes for playing The Price Is Close To My Heart game.  The paper pack is called Later Sk8r Item number X7167B.  I cut out the box, gears and tag using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I used some of the new Silver Glitter paper Item number Z1829.  The Stamp set is In Gear B1415.  The paper colors are Lagoon, Pear, Outdoor Denim and Slate.  The ink colors are Outdoor Denim, Pear and Daisy White Pigment.  This is a box is filled with embellishments, a stamp set, a 1" x 1" Block and candy.  The box is 4" X 4" X 1.5".

 This paper pack is called Buzz & Bumble Item number X7164B. The Seeds stamp comes with the Workshop On The Go kit G1054.  I used our new Alcohol markers to color in the seeds stamped image, the Bee and flowers.  The leaves were cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge, I hand cut the flowers and bee. I used Chocolate, Saddle, Olive and Indian Corn Blue cardstock.  This is a box is filled with embellishments, a stamp set, a 1" x 1" Block and candy.  The box is 4" X 4" X 1.5".
 With this box I used the Fabulous You stamp set Item Number C1533.  I used our Alcohol markers to color in the image.  The flowers are from the Buzz & Bumble WOTG stamp set.  I used Indian Corn Blue, Olive and colonial White cardstock. I stamped the image with Cocoa Ink.This is a box is filled with embellishments, a stamp set, a 1" x 1" Block and candy.  The box is 4" X 4" X 1.5". 

Below are some of the Treat Tubes that are new to the Idea Book.  I had so much fun making these and to see the Ladies faces when they found out they got one, was priceless.
 Chantilly paper.


 Later Sk8r Paper.
Tommy paper 

 Later Sk8r.
 Buzz & Bumble WOTG.


 For Always paper


 Claire Paper.

 Later Sk8r Paper, I added Gypsy paper to this Treat Tube.
Buzz & Bumble papers. 

 Later Sk8tr Paper I added Outdoor Denim to this Treat Tube.

Now for the Raffle prizes.  We had a bag that my Guest Designer Tarina La Follette created for us.  Tarina did an AWESOME Job and everyone LOVED and wanted the bag.
The bag was filled with all kinds of goodies, a paper packet of their choice, a Bracket Frame, a Whooo's Your Valentine Kit, a pack of Pin Clips, a pack of Blue and Green Sparkles, a D size Stamp set and 3 blocks, 3 x 3, 2 x 6 and a 1 x 1.  This bag held over $100.00 dollars in products.  Then you have the designer bag too.


We also raffled off 2 sets of Treat Tubes that I created.  Here they are.


 I used the For Always paper with Black, Ruby and Sweet Leaf cardstock.  The Bow, Heart and Rose are all cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the Ruffle on the Shirt, everything else is Close To My Heart.
I made another set and this one I used our Tulle ribbon and the new Silver Glitter Paper for the dress.  I used our Rhinestone Designer Brads, that are now discontinued.

Here is the back, I added a bow on the dress.

 All of the treat Tubes were filled with some kind of Chocolate, Rolo's, Dark Chocolate Kisses and Almond Kisses.

I wish you could have come to the Idea Book Kick-Off last night we had such a great time.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment