Monday, November 5, 2012

Here are the cards for my card class on November 17th.

I made this card using Black, Lagoon and Topiary card stock.  I stamped the tree from Family Tree D1526  and the butterfly from A Flitter A1108 in Black Ink on the Lagoon card stock.  I used a white gel pen to dot the edge of the black card stock.
 This card I inked the stamp from Pirouette B1409 in Bamboo ink and then in Sky ink and stamped it in the top left corner of the Daisy White card stock and then Stamped Thinking of you in Dessert Sand ink.  I backed the Daisy White in Dessert Sand card stock and then layered that onto a Sky card base. I then added a large rhinestone to the center of the medalion.
 I made this card using Black and Daisy White card stock and punched out the black and white keys using a SU word label punch. Tied the red ribbon where the black and white meet.  I then stamped Happy Anniversary in Daisy White pigment ink on the black card stock.
 I made this card using Avonlea paper and the Workshop on the go stamp set. I started with a Dessert Sand card base. I distressed the edges and folded down the top portion of the bottom piece of B&T then layered a 2" doily from Artiste and layered a 1 1/2" doily with a ribbon rose on top of that.  I stamped the tag in Bamboo and Juniper Ink.  I added 2 medium rhinestones to the top left corner and Chocolate bakers twine to the tag.
If you would like to come to my class on November 17th you can join  Meet up and then join Portland 
Friend Scrap, all the details on the class are listed on our group. The cost is $7.00.

I hope you are inspired by my cards, I found inspiration on Pinterest and splitcoaststampers.com.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment