Tuesday, November 20, 2012

EXCLUSIVE BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW through November 25, 2012

FREE Shipping when you purchase the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge or the Artiste Cricut Cartridge through me. Take an Extra 15% off, if you purchase both cartridges. Call me at 503-708-6889 to place your order or send me an email at jwilson@bctonline.com.  Since the Cartridges are $99.00 each, you can get November's Stamp of the Month Capture The Date for just $5.00 Plus I will give you 1 (A, B, C, or D sized) stamp set for 50% off.  Call me for more information and to place your order.  503-708-6889

Hurry, Time is limited!!!
Also in November, Close To My Heart will donate $1.00 to the Hurricane Sandy Relief fund, for every Capture The Date stamp set purchased in November.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment