Saturday, February 11, 2012

Next Saturday's Card Class in The Dalles, OR

Here are 3 of the 4 cards I am making for class next Saturday.


I am using Lucy Level 2 papers and Smoothie, White Daisy and Colonial White Card Stock.  I borrowed the Thanks A Latte stamp from my friend Jeanie.  I stamped it in Grey Wool ink and colored it in with Dessert Sand and Creme Brulee markers. 

 I got a free SVG cut File the other day for the Shamrock and I found a tutorial on how to make the Leprechaun hat, it was from last year.  I have seen the Leprechaun punch art on Splitcoaststampers before, but came up with my own version. 
This is the New Quick Cards-Butterfly A1120 I inked it up with Sky then rocked the stamp on Lagoon before I stamped it onto White Daisy card stock.  I layered it onto Lagoon card stock and then on the sky that I had embossed with Swiss Dots.  I inked the edges of the butterfly paper, the White Daisy and the Sky papers with Sky ink.  I love how the Butterfly turned out.  


My friend Jeanie came over to play today, she got a lot done.  I did too but it took me a lot longer to do it.   I am going to start having crops at my house soon, I will let you know when.  I think I can have 6 people here with plenty of room.


Happy Scrapin',


Janice

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Sooo can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss a month and it seems like forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, your pretty butterfly card is one of my favorites!

    Hop over to my blog post and pick up an award I left for you!

    http://scrappy-gram.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete