Monday, February 6, 2012

Last Saturday's Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book Kick off was a huge success.

The day started off a little rocky, several of us showed up at the Somerset Assisted Living center in Glad Stone, OR and found that when they booked the room they mis-read the Previous bookings times as 9:00 am - 12:00am as being done at Noon, so they tried to get us another room but they were all booked.  Luckily one of our new members and her friend knew of a place we could move the event to.  They even called Round Table Pizza in West Linn and they allowed us to bring our potluck in with us.  The Staff was AWESOME, even told us to leave anything we don't want and they would take care of it.  We had a total of 13 ladies show up and we all had a great time.  8 of us played Bunko and then we all took a table and spread out our stuff and went to work. I forgot to take my camera, but Shannon took pictures and sent then to me.  Here they are.

 I put some small stamp sets in the Bunko Prize bags, along with some embellishments and everyone was so excited to get them.  Shannon asked a question every 30 minutes and gave away 15 D size stamp sets.  The questions ranged from Do you have pets, to Are you wearing colored Panties?  
 Shannon ordered Cup cakes for our party.
 Jeri and Tiffany
 Julie and Helen
 Megan, Wendy, Lynne and Me in the red.
 Dawn, Megan, Lynne and me again.
Paula
Shannon.

 I made some cute little leprechaun hats, for my next class.  Here they are;


I will show you what I end up doing with them soon.


We had so much fun, and met several new friends to scrap with.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment