Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday February 4th is our Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book Kick off.

Shannon and I are planning a huge Idea Book Kick off party for Saturday.  We are playing Bunko from 1-3 pm and then croppin' till we drop or 10:00 pm, which ever comes first.  I have been working on some decorations and wanted to give a sneak peek.  I am using the new Lucy level 2 paper pack, Cotton Candy and Pear.   Everything is CTMH except the Umbrella handle, plastic cups and candy.

I made the Umbrellas by cutting a 2" X 12" strip of paper and scoring it every 1/4" I folded it and glued the ends together.  I then used hot glue to secure the one edge together while holding a Stir stick in the center and added the little scalloped circle on top after I folded it between each of the scallops.  The paper on the right of the Bunny is a cupcake wrapper that I am putting inside the clear cups and filling with Valentine candies, each will have an Umbrella too.


I am making little packages for the prizes for Bunko and the pass-a-rounds.  I will show those later.  
The Bunny is our Bunko Bunny.

This party is gonna be a lot of FUN!!!

Check back often to see what else I post this week.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment