Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

As you know Close To My Heart has a monthly special 
and this month it is called "Rock The Block"



December–January Constant Campaign

When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion). This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, fashionable fun!
The Consultant preview period for this campaign is November 15 through December 19, in which you may participate according to campaign rules and get your stamp set and collage cubes early so you can create cute display art to showcase at your workshops and Home Gatherings.
Dates: Offer valid December 19, 2011–January 31, 2012.


Call me 503-708-6889  or send me an email jwilson@bctonline.com

Look what my Friend Tresa Black at Fabulously Artsy has done with her blocks, it's a magic cube. 
RTB1
She has a video on her blog if you want to see how it works, 
and on January 4 at 7 pm PST
 you can catch her  free class on ustream to create the magic cube.

I have been getting ready for Steve's retirement ceremony this Saturday, and have not had time to create anything with my blocks, but hopefully soon I can get back to creating and sharing my artwork.  I have a ton of pictures I need to scrapbook and I need to create cards for class too.

I started to work on cleaning up my Stamp-room, but my Birthday kinda got in the way.  I woke up to a Happy Birthday text at 7:45 am and then the phone started ringing.  My Daughter and Granddaughter took me to lunch at Red Robin.  More phone calls when I got home.  My wonderful Husband and Son took me to dinner and a Movie.  I logged into Facebook and found lots of Happy Birthday posts.   I did get to spend a couple hours in my stamp room, while on the phone.  I have had a wonderful day.  Who could ask for anything more. 

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment