Saturday, June 4, 2011

Studio J® Free-for-All!

During the month of June, Close To My Heart is giving everyone a free Studio J JPG file- no purchase required!  Simply log on to Studio J, create a layout, then order one JPG file of your layout.  It's as easy as that!  Download and save your file so you can post your layout online (blog, facebook etc), email it to family and friends, or print them.

If you have a Studio J or MyCTMH account, just log in and start creating.  If you don't have an account, creating one is easy.  You can access Studio J here.

I love how easy it is to use Studio J.  Creating beautiful layouts is fast and simple.  You can do more creative things with Studio J layouts too, such as adding additional photo mats while creating the layouts or embellishing them with bling once you have them printed. 

You can create and immediately purchase your layouts, or you can save them for later completion and purchase.  I love this part.  I have lots of digital photos hanging out on my computer waiting to be printed.  When I upload them to Studio J, I can resize them.  That is one thing I struggled with when printing out my pictures first then scrapping them later.  I normally printed everything in 4x6 then when I got around to scrapping them, I wished I had made some larger. 

Studio J requires no purchase or tools other than an Internet-connected computer. Studio layouts can be created quickly for the time-challenged and have many flexible options for artists who want a custom look. Plus, Studio J makes it easy and affordable to print multiple copies of the same layout, perfect for giving to friends and family, as awards for team members, and more.

Studio J lets you choose from many of your favorite current and retired classic kits as well as kits exclusive to Studio J. All the same B&T Duos papers and My Stickease® found in a classic My Reflections kit are available within the corresponding kit in Studio J. However, in contrast to classic papers, studio papers give you the option to change the color of the monochromatic sides of the paper to any color in our 60-color palette. The software allows you to add distressing and embellishments as well as edit your photos, allowing you to adjust the photo’s brightness and contrast, saturation, sharpness, etc. Studio J even has tools to brighten teeth, erase wrinkles, soften blemishes, remove red eye, and more

Discover how quick and simple scrapbooking can be with Studio J- and get your FREE JPG layout in Free-for-all June!

If you are curious about Studio J, give it a try in June- the price is definitely right :-)


So what are you waiting for go check it out.

Happy Scrapin', 

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment