Monday, March 21, 2011

Card Class in The Dalles.

I had my second card class in The Dalles on Saturday and had a lot more people so I decided to do 2 classes.  The activities director is very sweet and let me offer a simple card class and an intermediate card class.  I had about 15 people in the morning and about 10 in the afternoon class.  I think everyone had fun even the little ones who came.  Here are the simple cards we made.




This card I random stamped the little flower from the Bunny Love Set B1324 and colored just the centers with the Creme Brulee marker.














This card I used the Beloved Set B1343and cut out the Dove and cross and popped them up on foam dots.  Random stamped the leafy branch on the Colonial white CS and on the Sweet Leaf CS














This Card is using the March Stamp of the Month Sensational D1454.  You can get this stamp set FREE by purchasing $100.00 in Close To My Heart products before March 31st 2011.  The border punch is from Stampin' Up.






This card is using the Wings Creative Basic paper pack and ribbon.  I added the Cocoa and Juniper Cardstock and the Happy easter stamp I barrowed form my friend Teri.  The stamp set I used is Delight C1452.







I took the same cards and just added ribbon, dry embossed parts and added some brads or Liquid glass and some foam dots for dimension to make them into the intermediate cards.  Here they are.


On this card I dry embossed the Creme Brulee CS and Put foam dots under the Happy Easter tag and backed the bunny in Pear CS and popped it up on foam dots also.















This card I dry embossed the Creme Brulee and the Sweet Leaf CS.


















On this card I used Liquid Glass on the Carrots and Cut out the sign and popped it up on foam dots.  I also added little bits of a cotton ball to the tails of the bunnies.  Not shown in this picture.







This card I replaced the Juniper strip between the squares and added a Cocoa strip and Juniper ribbon, I also added brads to the flower centers.









Some of the ladies had trouble seeing how to color the Bunny's in so next month we are going to make cards using my Flower stamps so we don't have to color.  Hopefully I can get those posted before my next class.


I hope you like the cards we made, so maybe you can send some Easter cards out this year.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice










No comments:

Post a Comment