Friday, May 27, 2016

It's the final weekend to get the all the goodies from this months specials!

Since this is the final weekend to order Happy Times Paper pack and Stamp set, or to get 25% off your favorite Albums and it's Memorial day weekend, so I will be offering FREE Shipping on all of your orders. You can place your order on my website  , Scroll to the bottom of the page and join the Memorial Day Weekend Special or email me jwilson@bctonline.com your list and I will place your order for you.  If you order online, I will refund your shipping costs.

I will be placing the order for those emailing me on Monday night May 31st at 11:00pm.

Here are this months specials.

CC1063 Happy Times Paper pack $14.95 or FREE with a $60.00 order.  
CC1064 Happy Times Stamp set $17.95


Celebrate with Cake S1605 $17.95 or FREE with a $50.00 order



Please let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment