Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mystery Hostess Drawing............

I want to say Thank you for ordering your Close To My Heart products through me. 
If you are local and want to come to a monthly crop, call me 503-708-6889 or send me an email jwilson@bctonline.com for more details.


Are you ready to see who won the Mystery Hostess drawing for October?



You know I use RANDOM.ORG draw the name.



You also know that one lucky person will win $25.00 in FREE Close To My Heart products, right?




(Drum roll please)  



Congratulations 

Bregan Sherwood


Bregan please let me know what you would like and I will get it ordered.  


Happy Scrappin',

Janice


True Random Number Service

Do you own an iOS or Android device? Check out our app!

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Bregan Shrewood
  2. Cindy Crawford
  3. Heather Gray
Timestamp: 2015-11-02 03:14:43 UTC, IP: 69.54.142.69



No comments:

Post a Comment