Monday, July 20, 2015

Update on Crop 4 Vets!!!

I am so excited to see this crop start taking shape.  I have been working on this idea for over a year.  I'm happy to announce that I have a Stampin' Up Consultant who will be offering a card class.  More info on that coming later.

I am currently working on a Photo Booth and prizes for the Crop. My new Cricut cartridge will help me a lot.  SO Excited to see so many things I can use for this and share the new Cricut cartridge at the same time.  I will share pics as soon as I possibly can.

The new Artistry Cricut cartridge is available to order August first if you want one, let me know or you can go to my website and place your order.  If you purchase 2 or more cartridges through me(not my website) or other products and have a total of $150.00 I will give you the Hostess rewards of $25.00 in FREE CTMH Products. jwilson@bctonline.com or  http://janicewilson.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=11



No comments:

Post a Comment