Monday, July 6, 2015

Close To My Heart annual convention is in 3 days.

You all know what that means don't you?  That's right the new Close To My Heart 2015 - 2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book is coming soon.

Who wants to see some sneak peeks from Convention?  I will try to post them here once a day.  You can follow me on Facebook, here's a the link https://www.facebook.com/janice.wilson.1364

I for one can not wait to see the new Cricut cartridge.  Yes that's right, a brand new Cricut cartridge is in the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  Not only is it in the new Idea book, but you get to order it on August first. That's a whole month before the Idea book goes live.  Can you believe it?

I am so excited, I can hardly wait till I see what is in the new book.

Check back often to see what I am sharing.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

1 comment: