Saturday, March 1, 2014

Anniversary cards

Here are the Anniversary cards that we will be making on March 18th.  

 The flower is from the Love This stamp set.
 This is the Damask embossing folder.
 This card has one of the new embossing folders called Quarter-foil. I inked up the raised side of the folder with Sky ink and then put the cardstock in and ran it through my Big Kick.

 I used Ariana paper to make to make both of these cards.

If you are interested in taking the Anniversary card class, it is just $10.00 and you will make all 5 cards.  You can join my new group  http://www.meetup.com/Scraptastic-Crafters-of-East-County on this site you can RSVP for all of my classes.  

If you can not attend my classes but want to take the class I will mail out kits.  The $10.00 does not include shipping.  When you email me please include your Zip code, so I can get a shipping quote for you.

2 comments:

  1. All the cards are fabulous. The card using Damask embossing folder looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete