Wednesday, March 5, 2014

And the MYSTERY Hostess is...............

I almost forgot.  I had on online party and had a drawing for a MYSTERY Hostess.  All you had to do is place an order on my website to get your name in my Mystery Hostess Drawing.   So shall we get to the WINNER?  

Drum roll please.......................................


And 




The 



Winner 




IS...............




Christina Carnrite




Timestamp: 2014-03-05 07:30:23 UTC
I used Random.org's list randomizer to pick the winner.


Congratulations Christina, send me an email to let me know what you would like to order.

If you hadn't noticed, I love to give stuff away.  I usually have a Mystery Hostess Drawing once a quarter so keep watching my blog and my website to see when the next one will be. 

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment