Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Friend is having a Thirty One party.

This is the February sale that is going on now.  

If you wish to place an order click on this link; http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E4179054&from=DIRECTLINK  Find Christina's party and click on shop now at the far right side of the screen. The party closes on February 15th.   

You can host your own party and earn free products too.  Just follow the link and click on Let's Party and scroll to the bottom of the page and choose what kind of party you want to host. 

I have several Thirty One bags and I love them.  I use them to carry all kinds of things including my Paparazzi Jewelry.  I use one of the Organizing Utility totes to hold all my Paparazzi business supplies for when I do parties.  I use the large utility tote to carry all my Necklace Display boards.  It holds all 3 plus I have room to put my Hair Clips display board in too.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment