Sunday, February 23, 2014

Multi-fold Mini Album

I found this Multi-fold Mini Album tutorial on the internet a while back and could hardly wait till the new Spring Summer 2014 Idea book came out to play with the new papers.  Well,  I have made 2 Mini albums, one with Ariana and one with Ivy Lane papers.  This was so much fun to make and I have teaching a class on it on March 1st.

Here is the Ariana version;












This is the Ivy Lane version of the Multi-fold Mini Album










  These little mini albums have so much acreage and were so much fun to make.

I am teaching a class on them, so if you are interested you can email me jwilson@bctonline.com The class is $15.00 local, $21.00 if I have to ship it to you.  It will come with complete instructions.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice




2 comments:

  1. Your albums are gorgeous! Where did you find the instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Googled Mini albums and found it. I can email you the instructions that I saved from the search. I can't find the original post, but it was from Art Forte paper passion. Here is a link to a YouTube video that I found.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=4ZtPBpzc-Bw

    ReplyDelete