Monday, March 18, 2013

Squash Book Class on March 23rd.

Here is the Squash book that we will be making next Saturday.  I decided to use Close To My Heart's Buzz and Bumble paper pack X7164B and the stamp set from the Workshop On The Go kit G1054, Burlap ribbon Z1760 and Twill ribbon which is retired, sorry.  I used Heavy cardboard to start with and tore the corners to make that tattered vintage look. I added some Martha Stewart Microbeads - clear to the centers of the flowers.  I think I need to add some leaves and a little color to the word Seeds.
Here is a closeup of the embellishments.
 This is the inside, now I just have to add pictures.  If you enlarge the pic you can see that the yellow pieces are different, they are the newsprint paper front and back.  
 This is the back side of the book.  You can embellish this side if you are leaving it out for people to look at, or leave it blank, it is up to you.

I will post more pics later.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment