Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Update on Living with Fibromyalgia

For Christmas my dear Hubby gave me a waffle maker,  I love waffles and so I have found a Gluten free waffle mix that is delicious.  In the past I loved to put peanut butter on my waffles and pancakes.  So I made waffles for dinner a week or so a go and put a little peanut butter on it, it was wonderful and I didn't seem to have an issue.  Last Saturday, I made waffles again for dinner and slathered the peanut butter on this time.  Within a few minutes after dinner, I felt my face become flushed.  I went to check and my face was bright red.  I went to my laptop and looked up Peanut allergies.  Sure enough I had some of the symptoms.  I woke up in the morning and was swollen from head to toe, it has taken 3 days for the swelling to go down.  I hope it goes away completely soon.  I guess I won't be eating Peanut Butter ever again.  So now I know that I have an intolerance or allergy to Gluten, Soy, Eggs and Peanut Butter.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment