Sunday, November 6, 2011

I have been so busy lately.

October is always a very busy month for me, as I have all 4 of my Grandchildren's and my Daughter's birthdays to celebrate.  I missed the Grandchildren's Birthday party on October 29th.  This was the first birthday party that I have missed in 13 years, and it is because my sweet Husband was in Las Vegas and invited me to come and spend a few days with him.  I was so excited, but it really puts a rush on me to get all my crafts done for the Bazaars.  The weather was between 78 and 82 the whole time I was there and beautiful, unlike here cold.

My Bazaars started on November 5th.  I was at the Beavercreek Elementary School on S. Yeomen Rd in Beavercreek, OR on Saturday the 5th.  I met a lot of really nice people who are interested in classes so I am getting ready to start holding classes at my house soon.  Then on Saturday November 12th I will be at Carus Elementary School and on December 3rd I will be at a Bazaar for the Beavercreek Lions.  I hope you will come by and say hi and see what I have been working on.

I have a drawing going on for $25.00 in FREE product, you can stop by my booth at Carus Elementary School in the Gym, to enter to win.  I will draw a name from the jar on November 12th to see who gets $25.00 in free product.  You can also use the certificate toward one of my classes if you wish.

Hope to see you there.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment