Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cards for next Saturdays card class in The Dalles.

This card is made with Christmas Love D1492 and SU's Square Lattice and Petals-A-Plenty embossing folders.  I also used their Eyelet border punch.  Cranberry, Daisy White and Garden green.  Cranberry  Velvet ribbon.
Sorry this one is so blurry  I didn't realize it till now.  I made this card  and the one below, using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and cut a Circle card, a Scallop and the buckle, I punched the buttons with a 1/2" circle punch and used the SU Round tab punch 


 I made a cut file for the base of this card using the SU Fancy label punch and welded it together.  I cut it at 4.25" X 11".  Punched the Eyes using a 1/2"  circle punch and the mouth with a 1/4" hole punch.  I cut the nose with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge using the banner cut at 1/2".  The Snowflake is also from the Art Philosophy cartridge and I cut it at 1" and added a large sparkle.  The SU's Modern Label punch and SU's Word window punch and stamped Happy Holidays from Christmas Love D1492.  The Ribbon is SU.


My Sister-in-law ordered 20 Christmas cards from me last month at my card class and here they are in their cute little Card pouch.





Thanks for checking out my blog.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice


1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful Janice!! I love the first with the colors and embossing!

    ReplyDelete