Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Snowman

I have a Cricut Expressions and I also have S.C.A.L. or Sure Cuts A Lot, which you can use with the Cricut.  I found a cute site a while back myscrapchick.com   They have free files on Fridays that you can sign up for so I did.  Last Friday they let me know there was a free file so I looked and it was this cute little snowman.  I just had to make him right away.  They also have files for $1.00 what a deal.  This site is Awesome!!! Depending on the size you choose to cut him at he could be place cards for a table setting. You could stamp Happy Holidays in side and send him out for your Christmas Cards.


I have been very busy with the Bazaars lately, that is why I haven't been posting every couple days.  My next Bazaar is in Hillsboro, OR on November 13th & 14th.  If you are out and about in that area stop by and say Hi.  The address is 6044 SE Drake St. Hillsboro, OR.  Take Canyon Rd. West and turn right onto Century then left onto Drake St.  There will be signs for "Seven Bazaar Women", I'm not quite sure how I got invited to join them, but I'm afraid I fit in.  Ok, I have known a couple of these ladies for a few (10) years now.

Happy Scarpin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment