Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jingle Workshop On The Go

Here is the main 2 page layout from the Jingle Workshop guide.

This is the left page, sorry I don't have pictures on it yet.


This is the right page, and again no pictures.


















Below are the 3 cards from the Workshop guide and you will make 2 of each of these.






















Below are the additional pages you can make using the Workshop guide and Cherish Book - Add an Element.










Left page


















Right Page


















These are the additional cards you can make using the Originals card book - Lucky 3



















Lucky 3 (Original)



















Lucky 3 (Rotated 180 degrees)
















Lucky 3 (Rotated 90 degrees)

Again I am sorry that I didn't get pictures on these pages yet.  I have been a little busy this last week.  I had all 4 of my Grandchildren along with my Great Nephew and together we prepared for the Thanksgiving feast on Thursday.  We made pumpkin, apple and berry pies.  Chocolate chip, peanut butter and no bake cookies.  I took them in the kitchen one by one and let them make their favorite desert. We had such a good time and the kids were so proud of what they had done.  We also made Turkey napkin rings and hand turkey place markers for every one who was invited to dinner.  We invited Grandma Denise, Grandpa Mel and Uncle Luke to join us again this year.  

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

Check back soon to see my Christmas Card workshop.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment