Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Want to learn about some of Close To My Heart's amazing products?

Well, I have a Close To My Heart party going on right now on my Facebook page and I have stepped out of my comfort zone to show some of the great products we have.  If you would like to join the party or just see what I have shared, hop on over to my Business page and take a look.

https://www.facebook.com/janicewilsonCTMH/videos/1759705327385488/

There you will find some information about our Cricut Cartridges, including Artbooking which was used to create the mini album on the cover of our newest Seasonal Expression ll Idea book. 
I just returned from Seattle, WA on Sunday after attending our Seasonal Expression ll Launch and I have to say this is by far the best Seasonal Expression Idea books we have had.  I can hardly wait till I can order and get started creating cards and layouts to share with all of you.  It has some papers that I am sure they created just for us, who live in the Pacific NW.  I know you will love them as much as I do. 


If you would like a copy of the new Seasonal Expression ll, 
let me know and I will add you to my list.  


Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment