Friday, February 2, 2018

Do you love to craft?

When I ask someone to host a party, this is what I hear. 

I would love to, but I don't have any crafty friends, or I don't have local friends. 

I say invite FRANK. 

Get a piece of paper and start with writing this at the top:

F = Friends
R = Relatives
A = Acquaintances

N = Neighbors (don't forget past neighbors)
K = Kids' Friends' Parents


You may want to include teachers too. 

Lots of people want to learn how to make cards, who wouldn't? Have you seen the price of a Hall Mark card lately?  Wowser!!!

Did you know we have lots of tools to help make your party a success? 

We can set up your party online too, so that even people across the country can go to my website and join your party.  Once I setup your party, you will receive an email where you can invite all your friends no matter where they live to join your party and their purchases count toward your party sales.  How cool is that? 

Let me know if you would like to host a party and earn Free Close To My Heart products. 

Call or text me 503-708-6889 or send me an email jwilson@bctonline.com

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment